[NTLK] Palm Platform PDA Needed

From: Michael Nerad (neradms_at_execpc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 16:13:09 EST

Hello,

Although I am a full-time Newton 2100 user, I must find a Palm based PDA, for a very specific purpose. I am in a rehabilitation program for a spinal injury and must use a program my rehab doctors use for tracking progress, etc.. The main problem is that the program is only available for the Palm platform.
I need to purchase a used Palm, Handspring, Sony, or whatever. Does anyone have a PDA that they would like to sell for a reasonable price?
I would appreciate any consideration and help that is offered.
Thank you very much!

Michael Nerad

Please contact me privately at:

neradms_at_execpc.com