Re: [NTLK] DE-660 for NIE connection?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 23:42:21 EST

You're missing one of the ethernet packages. Go to my
site:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
and look at how I have the packages organized there
under the section titled "Networking files"
Grab the four packages that I state are required for
ethernet and you'll be all set.
Bonus points if you browse the site with your Newt.
You can download the packages directly into your newt
from your browser!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- "William R. Dickson" <wrd_at_awenet.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I got my DE-660 card today, installed the ATLAN
> driver, popped it in, and
> it instantly asked if I wanted to use the card for
> AppleTalk. So it seems
> to recognize the card and be quite happy.
>
> However, when I go into Internet Setup and create a
> new connection,
> "Ethernet" is not one of the options for connecting.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Bill
>

> --
> William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited
> resources since 1968
> wrd_at_awenet.com
> http://www.manoutoftime.org/
>
> Stan: Cartman, what the hell are you talking
> about?
> Cartman: I'm talking about rainbows. I hate those
> friggin' things!
> Kyle: Rainbows are those little arches of color
> that show up during a
> rainstorm.
> Cartman: Oh, rainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those.
> Those are cool.
>
> - Eric Cartman

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -