[NTLK] Cable for Farallon Ethernet card (2nd attempt)

From: andrew_at_misf67.cern.ch
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 05:03:34 EST

Hi,

I have got a Farallon Ethernet card (the 'official' one). It has started to
fail and I have discovered that the cable is most likely broken at the RJ45
connector.

Does therefore anybody know a source for such a cable (Obviously Farallon them
self, but it costs a bomb to ship to Europe).

Since this card is said to be essentially a 3COM card, are the cables from
3COM the same as those for this card?

Any pointer welcome

Andrew

Andrew Maier