Re: [NTLK] jolly roger

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 23:34:22 EST

Here you go:
http://www.cyberguys.com/cgi-bin/sgin0101.exe?UID=2002030620265921&GEN6=00&GEN9=5CG01&FNM=13&T1=161+2400&UREQA=1&UREQB=2&UREQC=3&UREQD=4

I love the extreme computing stuff! I want to get one
of those "Cool Case Fan Decorators" and a Window Kit
and neon lighting effects for my case! Oh yeah, and a
whole bunch of different case badges like the like I
gave above!

For a really cool time, visit and or request a
catalog.
(note, I am in no way affiliated with this company, I
just like what they sell)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Bryce Lynch <bryce_at_telerama.lm.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, scotty technoir wrote:
>
> > messagepad. this is not out of any dislike for
> apple, but rather to avoid
> > confusion amongst civilians who say "oooh..it's a
> Mac, too bad, etc etc!"
>
> If you ever want to blow some minds, put something
> weird over it, like the
> decals that come with AMD Athlon CPUs. I did this
> as an experiment a few
> months ago: People would see the Apple logo on my
> MP2100 and immediately
> start the Apple jokes, call it a toy, et al... so I
> decided to see what
> would happen if they thought AMD manufactured it.
>
> They went bananas.
>
> They wanted to know when it was coming out; the CPU
> was the fastest thing
> they'd ever heard of in a PDA; they wanted to know
> how I became a beta
> tester (especially with Macintalk installed); et
> cetera, et certera....
>
> <shrug>
>
> It's downright silly when you think about it. They
> just looked at the
> logo and not the performance.

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -