Re: [NTLK] t-shirt (loose thread?)

From: beaumontj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 11:42:14 EST

How about something very simple and cool for the t-shirt (if it is a t-shirt and not a polo)? Black or white shirt with a detailed, shaded 3D drawing of a 2100 turned slightly (to accentuate the 3D) on the chest. That’s it. No slogans, just hardware. But I’ll probably buy and wear whatever gets printed, even if it’s something that screams “I’m a geek, please ridicule me.” In fact, maybe that could be the t-shirt slogan...