Re: [NTLK] Just got my first Newton... questions...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 15:06:24 EST

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Benjamin Higginbotham wrote:

> 2- Is there anything *really* neat I should know about? I'm still=20
> getting used to the handwriting recognition, any tips there? What is=20
> your experience with a Newton?

You could start with all the Apple documentation...

http://philly.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/2x00/

> 3- Is there a BOFH (Bastard Operator =46rom Hell) excuse calendar=20
> available for the Newton?

Well, there is a version of fortune:

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/fortunes/

and a bunch of pre-built packages full of fortunes for it to use, and the
BOFH excuses are there:

http://www.chuma.org/code/newton/fortunes/