Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 17:04:10 EST

on 3/7/02 2:53 PM, Stephen Jendraszak at stevehj_at_mac.com wrote:

> On Thursday, March 7, 2002, at 12:42 PM, Oliver Brose wrote:
>> I'm a Polo person, so I strongly agree. Somebody said dark green with a
>> stitched gold/yellow (1"?) Newton bulb - that would be *very* nice.
>
> I think this sounds like the classiest option I've heard so far. I would
> be in favor.
>
> sj

I would like to see this option explored also. However, I hope that we don't
forget that these shirts are, just as importantly, acknowledging our
association with the NewtonTalk group as well as the Newton hardware. In
this spirit I would suggest that the word " NewtonTalk " run under the light
bulb image, in gold/yellow, left justified ( in relationship to the logo ),
preferably in a nice classy typeface like Times or Bookman.

Dave