Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 18:23:38 EST

on 3/7/02 5:02 PM, Brad Tober at newtontalk_at_mac.com wrote:

> I agree with you as well. Why should we make a Newtontalk specific
> shirt? If this was 1997 and we wanted to distinguish ourselves from the
> other Newton users, then OK. However, today in 2002, we're pretty much
> all here!
>
> btbtbtbtbtbtbtbt
>
> On Thursday, March 7, 2002, at 05:40 PM, Gerstein, Sam wrote:
>

>> So lonely :_(

>>> I'll defintely
>>> just think it'd be
>>>
>>> Unless someone else chimes in, yes, you're pretty much alone!
>>>
>>> -Laurent.

I agree with Laurent. Wasn't the initial idea here to produce NewtonTalk
shirts? Let's not wander too far away from the original intent, because if
we do, we can forget about ever seeing this little endeavor to fruition.
Apple had it's own shot at creating Newton branded products. I wouldn't want
anything that THIS group does to be confused with merchandise that was
produced by Apple. The fact that we may well be " pretty much all ", that
there is as far as Newton enthusiasts are concerned, is the very point that
this project has been seeking to celebrate as well as the unique character
of NewtonTalk and it's members. Whew... that's all the excitement I can
handle for today...

Dave