Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 04:46:35 EST

> Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:39:51 -0500
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?
> From: Stephen Jendraszak <stevehj_at_mac.com>
>

> On Thursday, March 7, 2002, at 06:02 PM, Brad Tober wrote:
>

>> I agree with you as well. Why should we make a Newtontalk specific
>> shirt? If this was 1997 and we wanted to distinguish ourselves from the
>> other Newton users, then OK. However, today in 2002, we're pretty much
>> all here!
>>
> I'm fine with the shirt being NewtonTalk specific. My thing is, I would
> rather avoid writing on the shirt (esp. if it is a polo). Just a logo is
> simpler and classier in my view.

AFAI read so far, people either want a Polo or a T-Shirt, nobody feels the
urge for a sweater longsleeve or tanktop, that's good. ;)
I think we are enough people here to make both, P and T possible, we should
just get the design clear.

What about an online vote? (*whistle* I don't know how to do that *whistle*=
)

People want (yes/no):
Polo
T-Shirt
Color?
Chest logo: Newton Lightbulb in gold
Text: Newtontalk
Text: Newtontalk.net
Text: www.newtontalk.net
Font?

Oliver :)

--
Ach ja - die Sailor Moon Transformsequenzen sind nat=FCrlich auch
Hentai... genauso wie Chibi-Usas Gesicht... ^_^