Re: [NTLK] backlight

From: Donald & Heather Hindle (donald.hindle_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 12:12:33 EST

That threw me too. Hold the power button down 9like your turning it on
or off) for at least two seconds to turn it on or off, and be sure you
have sleep set up to switch it off after a couple of minutes or turn it
off when you are done. I am aware of a couple of Newt Apps that allow
you switch the backlight on or off. As far as making the backlight come
on by default, that's a good question...