Re: [NTLK] How - supress selection

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 06:38:43 EST

    Hi Frank. I did a small test program and found that you can change the
viewflags of a certain edit area to don't allow gestures in that area. The
problem is that we also loose the scrub-out eraser thing.

 If you tell me which program exactly is she using for drawing, maybe I can
modify it and add a eraser button or something.

Daniel Padilla

here's the test program if you're interested:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs/EditArea/EditArea.zip