[NTLK] [ANN] UNNA Update changes

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 11:16:47 EST

As part of making my life easier, I've changed the way UNNA updates occur.
Instead of the usual monthly upload to all the mirrors, the mirrors now
all auto-update themselves using the rsync protocol from the Guelph
server nightly. This will hopefully mean faster classification of
software once I've got all the kinks worked out. It also means that I
really don't want submissions via e-mail anymore. Please use the upload
script. It makes my life so much easier. Thanks.