Re: [NTLK] Serious Dates app problem

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 19:41:45 EST

>>> Are you using any Dates extensions, like DateMan or MoreInfo?
>>>
>>> -Laurent.
>>> --
>>>

>> No... I don't even know what they are. I had Reminder installed but
>> removed it when the shareware limit went.
>
> What is this Reminder thing? Are you sure it didn't mess up with your
> Date
> soup?

It was this app that reminded you of appointments and stuff when you
turned on your Newt. I erased it though... anyway, how can I be sure it
didn't mess up the date soup? It stopped working some time after I
installed the reminder thing but it still worked for some time. I
remember it stopped working after I deleted an appointment, though I
doubt it has anything to do with that.

-mw