Re: [NTLK] free newt paint

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 05:15:32 EST

------------------
>At the first LANUG meeting I attended, one of the first things Woo Lee
>did when he met me was pay his honorware. So did other members. When
>Loren Finkelstein visited from NY, he saw one of my apps, tried it and
>promptly paid. Thanks folks!

Thank you Way! I owe you more than money, we share a device that has no =
feeling, no emotion, but we invoke our lives and passion into a plastic =
and metal device that is a reflection of our own selves, there is the love =
and honor personafied.
----------------
>I will say, though, that I was never trying to make a load of money, that
>I KNEW there would be many who won't pay and that I did this out of the
>love for the Newton and for fun rather than profit.

Designed by desire, not profit. :-)
>Let's see, $150/6 years =3D $25/year. Oh man, this will put me into =
another
>tax bracket! ;)
>
>---
>Way Wong