Re: [NTLK] solitaire for MP 120/OS 1.3

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 11:39:55 EST

on 3/12/02 2:08 PM, Kim Howe at khowe_at_omninet.net.au wrote:

> I've always found the earlier version to be better, though it doesn't
> size to the 2x00 screen.

It also has an irritating bug on my 130. The first time you run it after
resetting the Newt, the score (luck level) is below the stat line, and is
hidden during play by a button. You have to quit and relaunch to get the
score back where its visible. BTW, if you look inside Solo's entry in the
System soup, you can find your "real" luck factor that hasn't been
"adjusted." _That_ was the shocking number to me. I've been playing, hoping
that someday, I will reach a level where I will have some surprise. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.