Re: [NTLK] Mad Max problems

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 16:05:33 EST

A couple of reasons why I use MAD Max:

1. The geek factor.
2. One less device to carry around (and one less device to sync to my Mac and one less set of batteries to charge and one less set of cables to swap on my Mac.)

And I believe that the audio output is 16 bit (companded) not 8 bit.

Does your low opinion of the MP3 player mean that your're *not* going to build us an audio dongle?

Eric