Re: [NTLK] New Wavelan Driver For Airport...

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 22:49:34 EST

YEAH! New WaveLAN driver does work with WaveLAN Silver 'B' card!
Like Gerry said, I left my current config with the old WaveLAN card
installed and simply installed the new driver. My silver Airport BaseStation
is running the most recent software and the desktop is running 2.02.

My Internet setup is using a manual configuration:
Card: Lucent WaveLAN/IEEE
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Local IP Address: 10.0.1.6
Gateway/Router Address: 10.0.1.1
Primary DNS: set to my ISP
Alternate DNS: set to my ISP

It loads and gets mail fine! *** WAY COOL ***

Donald Ryan