Re: [NTLK] Mad Max problems

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 15:15:39 EST

It's not the song quality, it's the 'song'. While I'm at work or anywhere =
else, it's nice to start a mp3 that I like without carrying another device =
and fiddling with it.
I really like the idea of multi-use equipment. However I do draw the line =
when it comes to specific uses, such as a 'McIntosh tube amp.', or =
acoustic-suspension speakers, or 4-gauge speaker wires. ;-)