Re: [NTLK] Hard reset - Who Does 'em?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 15:16:39 EST

Mixed results mean the backup was 'partial' and/or corrupt. You won't =
know until you restore whether it was good or bad.
On Newts.-OMP, MP100, and MP110, without power everything is really gone.
On Newts.-MP120 and upto current, you only loose 'date and time' and =
'screen cali.'. All info. and pkgs./soups are still there.