Re: [NTLK] [ANN] T-Shirt poll

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 13:44:17 EST

Let's not forget "Defying Graviity" would be another good one. :) And the
misspelling should be included. :)

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/ :aren't security. A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you \/|\/
  /|\ :masked killer, but |don't email them, or put them on a web \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_@_sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------