[NTLK] 16MB linear flash card problems

From: José Luis Moro (joseluismoro_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 12:19:41 EST

Hi all,

I was trying to erase my 16 MB flash card in order to defragment using the
card dialog ("erase"), but the Newt broke down and restarted each time I
tried. Trying to erase the contents manually I started with the packages an=
deleted all except DatesB(Jobs) or something alike, which could not be
flattened (Newt broke down).

Afterwards I ejected the card and tried to start without it, which worked.
But ... now I cannot activate the card, because each time I insert it, the
Newt freezes trying to activate the first package. I could find no way to
circumvent it.

Can anyone of you geeks help me??

Thanks in advance.

Jos=E9 Luis