Re: [NTLK] OT: pdf question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 12:35:34 EST

On 14/03/02 06:41, "good-dog_at_northshore.net" <good-dog_at_northshore.net>
wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with the Adobe Acrobat pdf writer? I'm trying to
> figure out how to make a two page document that's not two separate
> pdf's, but one pdf.
>
> I have a two page resume that a friend wants, and she suggested I make
> it into a single pdf document. Everything I try only results in two
> documents rather than one.
>
> Does anyone have a clue?

If you use the pdf writer normally and you're ending up with 2 pdf
documents, it is quite possible that the application you're using is opening
2 separate jobs to print.

Aren't you able to merge both documents after you open one in Acrobat?

-Laurent.