Re: [NTLK] MacNTK projects on WinNTK?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 15:27:58 EST

On 14/03/02 14:20, "John Goggan" <jgoggan_at_dcg.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to easily take a project originally written using the Mac
> version of the NTK and continue work on it on the WinNTK? Someone mentioned
> that they thought there was a mac app released somewhere along the way to do
> this -- convert a MacNTK project into a WinNTK-compatible project. Anyone
> have any info on this and/or the app (for Win or Mac)? Thanks!

There is a MacNTK project converter. Don't know where you can find it,
though. Maybe on UNNA, in the NewtonDev archive? Or is this archive
Macintosh-oriented only?

-Laurent.

farming n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] What the heads of a disk drive
are said to do when they plow little furrows in the magnetic media.
Associated with a crash. Typically used as follows: "Oh no, the machine has
just crashed; I hope the hard drive hasn't gone farming again." No longer
common; modern drives automatically park their heads in a safe zone on
power-down, so it takes a real mechanical problem to induce this.