Re: [NTLK] hypertext creation tool for newton?

From: ruedi.meili_at_bluewin.ch
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 21:29:53 EST

Hi,

I think partial recall (see Unna) is quite close to what people are looking
for. It allows to lookup and replace keywords with other information found
in notes. If somebody with some programming skills (eg. not me) could get
the source code from the author it should be fairly easy to make it jump to
a particular note instead. Check it out it is pretty cool anyway. On a
general note I would prefer to not have fixed hyperlinks but rather a
dynamic lookup of related information.

Ruedi