Re: [NTLK] [ANN] T-Shirt poll

From: Josh Shanks (jshanks_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 21:33:01 EST

on 3/14/02 4:42 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> On 14/03/02 16:33, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> at the temporal coordinates: 3/14/02 3:46 PM, the entity known as Josh
>> Shanks at jshanks_at_mac.com conveyed the following:

>>> Yes, I was thinking of a simple newton logo with maybe one shirt saying
>>> newtontalk.net under the newton logo and another saying Apple Newton. What
>>> do you think? Cost is not an option since I can get these at a good price.
>>>
>>> Josh
>>
>> Perhaps the Newt logo with "Ink Different" arching above it and
>> newtontalk.net below it, kinda like a NASA mission patch???
>
> Yes, I like this idea. Did you read this, Josh? Not a patch, but "like" a
> NASA patch, though...
>
> -Laurent.
That does sound like a cool idea but I know some people that could emroider
patches and then all you would have to do is buy the patch and iron it on
yourself. But then again getting a polo shirt for $5 in a retail place is
next to imposible. But I might look into the patch thing.

Josh