Re: [NTLK] New Wavelan Driver For Airport...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 02:35:22 EST

on 14-03-2002 5:16, William R. Dickson at wrd_at_awenet.com wrote:

> I know some people have successfully used the Lucent LUC012372B card; can
> anybody verify whether the driver is working with the LUC012372A that's
> for sale on eshop?

So far no luck with the LUC012372A card, the card gets recognized and both
light flash as it's trying to find the other computer.

I tried both Computer to Computer (which worked fine with the old driver)
and set the Software Base Station (don't have a real one) to channel 11

Will try some more settings but if you're looking at the future I would
probably shop for the 'B' card.

Anybody running this with the Software Base Station with success that could
share their settings ?

Robert Benschop