[NTLK] T-shirts (colour, style, slogans etc.)

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 18:14:32 EST

    I don't know if it's just me but the great t-shirt debate is wearing a
bit thin (pun intended).
    Victor has volunteered yet more of his time to arrange to have some
shirts printed for list members. He has worked out a deal that will also
raise some money for the operations of NewtonTalk.
    I think whether we can wear them to work or not, or whether they are the
most fashionable thing on the planet is beside the point ... the point was
to make some NewtonTalk-wear that we can strut at user group meetings or
whatever and raise a little cash for the infrastructure that keeps
NewtonTalk and UNNA going.
    So, can we please cut back the squabbling a bit, buy a shirt or two from
Victor and be happy. If folks want to arrange other colours/designs/styles
at a later date ... go for it.
    Anyway, thanks Victor for all the work and put me down for two of
whatever colour/design/style you decide to go with.

Peter