[NTLK] New MP130 has arrived!!

From: James Lopez (jimmlop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 15:43:18 EST

Cool, FedEx just delivered my new message pad.

Wow!! its bigger than I expected--pen is cool. Came with keyboard,
keyboard case, and 4mb flash mem storage card. No batteries though....

So I run around house looking for any spare AA's and finally....ding!!
It starts up...

message pop up appears telling me backup battery is dead or missing--get
new one immediately or I may lose data. There is one installed so it
must be dead...anyone know where I can get one?

Back light works. seems to be in good working order but I'm kind of
confused. Where is everything? I've dl'd the 2.0 manual and will be
checking it out later. But if there's any more advice anyone can give,
I'd appreciate.