Re: [NTLK] (no subject)

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 20:54:27 EST

on 17/03/02 18:48, Hagen.Lang_at_t-online.de at Hagen.Lang_at_t-online.de wrote:

> Hello,
> does somebody know what happened to C.Griers effort to offer an
> exchange of the MP2100 EL backlight and resistive touchscreen ?
> He does not seem to be answering mail any more.
> I=B4m really longing for an upgrade (and more information on this).
> BTW Mr. Ozguner only offered to exchange the backlight but not
> the touchscreen, right?!?!

Calvin did post an update last week. Check the archive on UNNA to retrieve
it.

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.