Re: [NTLK] free newt paint - week late comments

From: JForsterMD_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 21:58:51 EST

It is weird but I have an off beat comment here. Concerning the concept that
prices or costs vary according to location being considered "crap". As a
surgeon, I have a charge for an operation that I do. I have to accept
anywhere, in effect, from 100% of my charge to 0% depending on the
situation/insurance of the patient. It is totally out of my control. Only if
I decided not to be paid by insurance, could I have control over my charges.
Interesting. eh? jf