[NTLK] serial connection at more than 57600 on Windows?

From: Vladimir Alexiev (Vladimir_at_worklogic.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 18:24:18 EST

I got the ser57600, ser1115200 and ser230400 packages on my MP2000U. I
did the registry hack for NCU and I can connect ok at 57600. But I
can't fugure out a way to connect at any of the higher speeds. From
some Linux setups I can see that they connect at higher speeds, so the
Newton can take it. Is there a Windows program that can connect at
higher speeds?

Related: about 1/3 of the time NCU disconnects when installing a
package at 57600bps; the Newton waits for it for about 30s, then times
out. It seems to me that happens more often when the Newton is not
connected to the power adapter. I got NCU running at Realtime priority
on a 800Mhz Win2000 machine. Do you think I should slow down my
Windows machine to make the transfer more reliable?