Re: [NTLK] Hidden Packages?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 01:35:04 EST

On Tuesday, March 19, 2002, at 01:19 AM, John Skinner wrote:
=Hey Peter,

> I think that he means, where can he find the packages on the Newton, so
> he
> can beem them to his 2nd Newton.

If that's the case, it may not be possible. IIRC, My Dad had this
problem when trying to install the ethernet drivers and NIE on his
2100... he would install them on the 130 he wanted to beam from, and
they would vanish, because the 130 can't use them. (They were actually
being deleted.) Can the 130 use the packages in question?

sj