Re: [NTLK] email via browser

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 08:27:48 EST

> Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:41:52 -0800
> From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd <jbond_at_eskimo.com>
>

>> the following should work (though I haven't actually tested...):
>> http://mobile.yahoo.com/home
>> -- Yahoo recently fixed the links to use proper HTML syntax
>
> Not yet, apparently. I'm still having the same problem I described in my
> e-mail last week (URLs truncating after "/raw?dp")

you're right. I had only checked after login page -- and it's links were
fine. when I then went to Mail, the 2 links (via icons at top) had proper
syntax; the ones in bullet list were still w/o "

did you send them email about this?
I would've but didn't have time to track down where to send suggestions
(my earlier email to webmaster@ was never answered)

--
Steve