Re: [NTLK] Affiliate in Names; How do you use them?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 08:58:32 EST

> I want to know if anyone else out there uses this function.
Personally I find affiliates useless because you can not store to each one
the phone extension number. I like more the PowerLinks from MoreInfo and
have for each real person a single card as well as for each company. Inside
the company I see then only links to the persons and on tapping onto the
link I can jump to that card. The group item in Names would give similar
features but only if all group members have fax numbers and/or e-mail
addresses, which is quite limiting. With MI PowerLinks you can also link
notes, dates or e-mails to names, which is what's needed.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG