[NTLK] Audio adaptor for 2x00?

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 14:14:25 EST

Hey all,

Someone here on the list mentioned a few weeks back that he'd built a
couple audio-out adaptors for the 2x00 port. First, did anything ever
come of making a batch? It'd be kind of cool to load up a card with some
music, take the Newton into the car, plug in a cassette adaptor and use it
for the day's driving music. (I expect it'd have to be combined with a
lighter adaptor for power.)

Second, does this mean there's a source for those odd little connectors
after all? Every site I've found with instructions for DIY audio adaptors
indicates that they can't be found anymore.

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

In fact, I feel better each step of the way In the dark I rehearse all the right things to say I'll be home, I'll be sober by break of day Walking the long miles home - Richard Thompson