Re: [NTLK] URGENT!!!! All Read This Is Freaky!!!!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 13:54:22 EST

on 20-03-2002 6:32, MuHammed Lonon at mjl3781_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> I have a back up of stuff but if it's on
> the card what happens when i wipe the card???

When you wipe you loose everything, so what you want is a good and
preferably recent backup (which you should have made before anything so
major, but I wasn't clear if you did)

Since you don't really have an alternative you have to do the brain wipe
(please DO read the FAQ, and Do make a FRESH backup this time, so on a
different location with a different name)

Take care that you do the initial brain wipe WITHOUT the memory card
inserted, the card will probably give you problems afterwards, in case it
doesn't want to be erased you can insert it while the 'Prefs' slip is open,
this forces a card wipe.

good luck and keep us posted.

Robert Benschop