Re: [NTLK] NCU via Ethernet to Classic under Mac OS X 10.1.3 - broken

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 15:26:43 EST

AFAIR, there is no AppleScript files that need to be present for NCU to
promote itself on the AppleTalk network. I think you should maybe try to
re-install NCU...

-Laurent.

bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown
even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a
bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous.
Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the
mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England)
`bozoish'.