Re: [NTLK] NCU via Ethernet to Classic under Mac OS X 10.1.3 - broken

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:05:06 EST

Sorry, no further idea. I'm unfortunately not a network guy...

-Laurent. (Not too frustrated in Virginia... ;-)

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.