Re: [NTLK] Newton Stopped Working

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 03:38:02 EST

What you still could try is a deep reset (if you get to the first screen you
still have the chance to say don't delete all).
You state that charging does not work. How do you know that?
The battery will be charged as well when the Newt is in sleep mode
(of course only if the hardware is fine).
A good indicator for charging is that the power adapter will get warm
(otherwise not).

Good Luck!
Johannes