Re: [NTLK] LifeBalance

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 08:44:24 EST

I recently had to resurrect one of my backup Newtons (the one I was using has developed terminal jaggies and bad alignmen=
t). When I looked at what was loaded, I found the program LifeBalance. I bought it a while ago, but have not used it. Is =
there anyone out there who is using this program? If so, please respond on or off list. I would like to find out how peop=
le are using this in conjunction with ToDo's and other programs.
Thanks for your help.
Don Levick
donlevick_at_earthlink.net