Re: [NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk through Darwin

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 10:44:13 EST

On 21/03/02 08:41, "David Abramowitz" <underdog_at_erols.com> wrote:

> I'm running OS X on a G3/500 Pismo PowerBook
>
> - Dave
>
> On 3/20/02 5:37 PM, "Pub Guy" <pubguy_at_sheald.net> wrote:
>
>>> How many people on the list are on OSX now?
>>
>> I'm OS X full time on a G4-400, TiBook and iMac 350
>>
>> - Don

I'm exclusively running OS X on my 400 MHz Pismo.

-Laurent.

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a
particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else;
esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from
what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the
entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix
A).