Re: [NTLK] Jobs, Skully, Apple II, and Newton...

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 13:41:23 EST

"William R. Dickson" wrote:
> I don't think Jobs cared about the Apple II; the Lisa/Mac was his pet
> project.

But I thought that there was always talk that Scully killed something of Jobs
and that was related to Jobs later killing Scully's Newton -- kind of an ego
thing? If that is the case, then what was it that Scully killed of Jobs?
Couldn't be the Lisa, eh?

Or is that rumor completely inaccurate? I just always thought that Scully
immediately killed something of Jobs -- and then, when back, Jobs killed
something of Scully's (the Newton line)?

 - John...