Re: [NTLK] [NTLK Crashig XP (was Accessing AppleTalk through Darwin)

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 15:32:52 EST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 3/21/2002 at 7:41 PM Jon Glass wrote:

>on 3/21/02 12:26 AM, Steven at Smuro_at_socal.rr.com wrote:
>
>> I'm on OS XP....XP was Bills Gates way of saying :P to Steve Jobs.
>
>And how's it going? Any restores of earlier systems? Has it stayed stable
>over the past three months? I ask, because every friend of mine that is
>using XP has had creeping crashism. The longer they run XP, the worse it

Jon,

I have been running XP on 2 boxes for a few months with no problems - of
course they were fresh installs, and fast machines (one an Athlon 1800+).
One of them occcasionally won't wake up, no matter what I do, but I have
had no crashes at all yet, and have installed a lot of programs and run my
athlon all day.

I still love my mac though.