Re: [NTLK] Contacts on iPod: it's official

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 16:30:41 EST

You can move the scroll wheel pretty quickly, and based on the fact that
many people have gotten used to entering text using micro keyboards like
with blackberry's or 2-way pagers, it wouldn't be so awful. Kind of a
throwback to the old computer games like Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune, where
your Super Nintendo controller scurried across the screen to pick letters.
Most appointment entries are pretty short anyway. Guess then you could
expand this to e-mail replies, which unlike this diatribe, are normally
pretty short too. So maybe handwriting isn't necessary - scroll wheel and
up/down/right/left buttons could serve acceptably.

Now where's that IDK (IPOD Developer Kit)? ;)

- Dave