Re: [NTLK] Somebody please help.

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 06:33:59 EST

You need an application called "packtype" on your Mac (you can get it
from UNNA) just drag and drop the downloaded packages on to it to
change the type and creator codes so it is recognised as a valid
Newton PKG.
Nb this is in the FAQ (or if it is not it should be - right at the top
in BOLD!!!)
Ben.