[NTLK] New Newton is Awesome!

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 18:02:39 EST

Well Guys...

I really want to say thanks for helping me see the light. I guess I still had hope for my old newton, I wanted to make it work. This newton is worth it. Screen is awesome, and I think it's better than the last one (seems slightly faster...?) Life is back to normal. It's good. :). See you LANUG folk at the next meeting :) It's the best $140 that i've spent in a long time. Need some memory cards so i can catch up to Woo. I've been living off the newt for the past week or so..no desktop connectivity..awesome!

-Chris