Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:55:32 EST

>The keyboard does not "just work". It works when a caret is inserted by
>a tap where one intends to type. Otherwise it won't work. Roman

Good point. One major keyboard annoyance is that there's no way to
position the cursor from the keyboard itself. So you have to pick up
the pen, tap the note, put the pen down, and then start typing. Very
annoying.

Too bad there isn't a way to have a keystroke that would insert the
caret into the topmost view automagically.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.