Re: [NTLK] Check this out!

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 09:24:16 EST

Thanks Laurent!

Gee! I didn't know of the incompatibility of the microdrive to the ATA
driver! Thanks alot for the info! So, what sort of drives does ATA driver
support specifically?

Cheers!

Gao p(^.^)q

"There once a lady named Bright,
 Who traveled much faster than light.
 She departed one day, in a relative way,
 And returned on the previous night."

                              - Anonymous