Re: [NTLK] text files types and NCU on MacOSX

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 01:59:56 EST

   The last time I used NCU under OSX I noticed that it wouldn't let me
select text files for export (to newton) unless their type was set to
TEXT. Of course, Apple would like file types to go away. Is the type
of the file allowed encoded in the NCU code somewhere and could be
changed to allow anything to be selected? Or will I have to figure out
how to write a hack for the NavGetFile/FSGetFile calls (if you can still
do trap/CFM patching under Classic)?

Jim