Re: [NTLK] where the cool newtons meet

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 08:15:00 EST

If you are able to get this working Please POST IT IN DETAIL here. It
seems that folks have been successful with their own base stations but I
dont recall any public access as of yet. Id love to think that I could
Newt at the University wirelessly. There is 50 bucksin my pocket
screaming to go on ebay ....hmmmnnn must search lucent....hmmnnn.....

Rich
"Was Hitler Religious? Was he moral?